Meet the team
Cameron Dunlop – Director
Cam was born and raised in Melbourne. He joined the banking and finance industry in 1987 gaining wide experience in retail banking, foreign exchange and residential and commercial lending. He earned his stripes with major players like HSBC, Bank of Melbourne and Suncorp before going out on his own, establishing Premier Finance & Associates P/L in 2002.
When Cam started the business he wanted to set it apart from the competition by offering such a high level of service that his client base is almost entirely built on word of mouth. He believes that clients are best served by focussing their time and energy on their own professions, family and friends and to seek advice from professionals outside their fields of expertise. These life changing decisions are, after all, at the top of the pile for most borrowers.
Cam loves spending time getting involved in his sons’ sport, travelling, running, bushwalking, playing guitar (ordinarily!) with mates and can regularly be found at music gigs and festivals around Melbourne. Another passion will see him covered in sawdust while making furniture with reclaimed Australian hardwoods.
- Bachelor of Business (Finance)
- Diploma Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management)
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking FNS 40804)
- Senior Associate of Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA)
- Associate of the Australian Institute of Credit Management
- ASIC RG 146 Tier One Life Insurance Compliant
- Australian Credit Representative number 396885 of BLSSA Pty Ltd ACN 117 651 760 Australian Credit Licence number 391237